Tuesday, April 23, 2013

There She Goes Release Week | Day One

It's my favorite time of the month again! There She Goes Release Week and do we ever have an amazing line up for you.
It took a little begging, but we finally got Torico to illustrate a pirate set for us!! If you “need a little ‘aye’ candy”, well then “X marks the spot”.

Shiver Me Timbers is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 24 stamps and will sell for $24.00. 

I’m sure it comes as NO surprise to all you loyal There She Goes fans, but we couldn’t go without creating a companion set to go along with this SUPER fun set!! Leave it to the Trendsetters to come up with so many FUNNY and AWESOME sentiments that one set just couldn't hold them all.

Ship Happens is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

For my card, I chose this guy and the sentiment from Ship Happens because I happen to be working on this at my cousins house (who is not into stamping at all) and she saw the sentiment and laughed and laughed, I was just tickled so how could I resist not making this for her!! 


Would you like to win the new stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, April 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

The new stamps will be available on Saturday, April 27th at 11 p.m.



Theresa

Recipe: 
Stamps: There She Goes (Shiver Me Timbers and Ship Happens) 
Ink: HP & Copics
Paper: Bazzill Basics (candy apple & white); Teresa Collins - Everyday Moments 
Accessories: EK Success punch, Gemstones, Nestabilities 

43 comments:

Lydia said...

so fun - love this set xxx

Anonymous said...

I.cannot.stop.laughing!!!! My friend, Taffy, would love this!!!! She is obsessed w/ pirates & mermaids -- :))
I also like the design of your card a lot!! It's just like my aesthetic. :)) very cute & clean!! :))

Marie said...

Adorable card. Love the LO and great combo of dps.

Jami said...

hee hee...too cute! Love all those papers!

wendy said...

super sassy fun card

Unknown said...

I would just love to make this for my husband, love the sentiment!

wendyp said...

super cute, Theresa! Love the way you've extended the jewels out of the circle! Fabulous design and coloring!

Kimbo said...

I love the colors for this card, such inspiration to not have to use dark colors...great coloring and booty!!

Stephanie said...

Oh these sentiment just keep getting better and better.

Ann said...

Love your layout and bold color palette. The sentiment is a lark!! TFS

Angela said...

Great card. Love it.

natbug said...

This one definitely made me smile! And great colour combos!

Doni High said...

Love this set!...great card!

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh man....that is awesome!

Sabrina said...

LMAO!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness this sentiment is so darn funny!!! What a wonderful card! It really made me smile and laugh! Heck I am still laughing while I am trying to type all of this out. LOL

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow this set has the funniest sentiments...love the use of different pp.

Lynne said...

What a hunk (of gold and jewelry)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love all of the layers. And that sentiment.... too funny.

Mary J said...

A great card, Theresa - love the papers and layout on this!

Directmailscrapper said...

Oh my goodness, this card cracks me up! You did a super job, didn't know I NEEDED pirate stamps, but obviously, I do!

Amy Martin said...

So cute. I love that sentiment... I was laughing so hard. Too cool.

sharon g said...

You made him look like a sweet pirate. Nice job.

Natasha G.P. said...

Your jewels and coins match your papers perfectly. This is really cute.

Sue D said...

Great papers and coloring.

Nomie said...

A very cute card!

Cathy said...

super cute card, love all the colors and the gems are gorgeously colored.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

What a fun card!

PapierGirl said...

LOL - love the sentiment and your card is super! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great card! These sentiments are cracking me up!

Maureen said...

Perfect coloring and yes, that sentiment is awesome!

Jill Norwood said...

Awesome card! Fantastic coloring and such fun sentiments!

- elbeth - said...

Love this card, it makes me laugh!

Kris B said...

Great card! Love the image and the bright and colorful papers! TFS God bless!!

Lisa Petrella said...

AWESOME AWESOME card, Theresa!!! LOVE that character and the punny sentiment---SOOO FUNNY!!! And your mix of patterned papers is PERFECT!!!!

Jessica Strider said...

Adorable card. I just love that sentiment. :D

Renuka said...

Love the colours on your card... This set has amazing sentiments... Love the pirate!

stampinfun71 said...

wow, beautiful layout & card design here....and every pirate is better & funnier than the last! I just can't say how much I adore this set - seems that it will be very versatile! AND funny, did I say FUNNY...I'm still laughing!

Virgo5 said...

LOL ok these sentiments are cracking me up! Love it!

Heather said...

So cool :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable and it is a perfect sentiment.

Nancy Thomas said...

I love the colors on this as well as the layout. Fun card for a very fun stamp set.

Yolanda said...

Cute card - Love the colors.

Mario said...

This article is brilliant. It has really made me think and that's the kind of writing I enjoy reading the most. Thank you for this well written material and information.


a10 games
Cool Math Games

y8